|Three Men And A Grill Catering
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Rich Nawrocki 616-791-4429
Lisa Feist 616-901-6236
You've seen Three Men And A Grill at various West Michigan Events...
- The Polish Heritage Society's "Dozynki (Polish Harvest) Festival
- The Holy Spirit Community Festival
- The West Catholic "Shake Your Tail Feathers" Gala
- Polish Falcons Hall during Pulaski Days Click Here for Photo Album
- And, or course, Lots of Polish Weddings
Three Men And A Grill have also traveled the USA - hired to cook our
famous Polish Menu from Denver, Colorado to Fort Myers, Florida.
We've even cooked at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia (photo at right) -
platters of delicious Kielbasa, Pierogies and Homemade Kapusta!
|Now Three Men And A Grill are ready to make your event success too!
* * * Catering for all your needs * * *
* * * Specializing in Polish food * * *
* * * Reasonable pricing with no hidden costs * * *
|What in the world is a Polito?
It's Three Men And A Grill's very
own creation - more than a full
pound of Pure Polish Love...
A Tortilla filled with Kielbasa,
Kapusta, Horseradish Mashed
Potatoes, and Cheese!
Who? We can serve your group, from 10 friends to 500.
What? Your personally-chosen menu, all freshly prepared.
When? Breakfasts, Lunches or Dinners.
Where? Our freshly-prepared food can be grilled and served on-site by our excellent
staff. We also can prepare your meal off-site to be delivered, where our staff can
provide service or allow you to serve the meal at your convenience.
Why? To provide you top-rated catering service and outstanding quality dishes.
To make your event a positive and satisfying food-service experience.